A sweet, tangy, crunchy coating will be your new favorite way to eat salmon! This granola crusted salmon is topped with a honey mustard sauce and nutnola – perfect for an easy weeknight dinner or date night in!
- 1 pound salmon filet
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Tablespoon grainy dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Square Root Nutnola
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat the salmon filets dry and place them skin side down on parchment. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, honey, and lemon juice. Spread over salmon.
- Coat the salmon in nutnola.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes – until salmon flakes. Baking time will depend on the thickness of the salmon.