All of the flavors of fall wrapped up into one Kale Salad with Acorn Squash – topped off with goat cheese, dried cranberries, and Maple Cinnamon Nutnola!
- 1 acorn squash
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 large bunch of green kale
- Balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup Square Root Maple Cinnamon Nutnola
- 3 Tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the acorn squash in half, scooping out seeds. Cut each half into 1/2 inch slices. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast for 40 minutes, flipping squash halfway through.
- While the squash is roasting, prepare the salad. Wash and dry kale and tear into bite size pieces. Drizzle kale with a balsamic vinaigrette and massage.
- Add roasted squash, nutnola, dried cranberries, and crumbled goat cheese to kale. Toss to combine!