These three ingredient chocolate truffles are a super simple sweet treat! Made with Simple Mills Crunchy Chocolate Cookies and Square Root Chocolate Chia Nutnola Butter, they are gluten free, vegan, and paleo too - the whole family will love them!
- 1 box Simple Mills Crunch Double Chocolate Cookies
- 5 Tablespoons Square Root Chocolate Chia Nutnola Butter
- Melted chocolate, for dipping
- Using a food processor, blitz cookies into a flour.
- Add nutnola butter and process until combined.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop dough into bite-sized truffles and roll into balls.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and coat truffles.
- Put back in the freezer to set the chocolate.